It has been a while since I was here Via Pencil & Paper
I feel like writing. So many things happened and I need to write it here.
Last two days (20/6/2015) I received a news that my only cat died due to ulcer. My mom sent me the photo of her carcass and I was like "Oh my cat...." :(
All memories with my cat came into my mind. She keep me accompany when my parents were outstation and I was home alone. She woke me up at 5.30 am almost everyday to feed her some food. She's a gift to my family, together with her 2 siblings (which were died few years before).
My parents surely affected by her passed. And I have no idea how they deal with missing out another family member (my cat) since all their children abroad. I hope they are fine.
And that's enough. My cat's legacies in Taiping are now gone. No more cats. There are memories.
Thank you for coming into our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment