Via Pencil And Paper

Suka + Duka

Thursday, 27 December 2012

Chapter 102

Why some people love to think about marriage all the time? This kind of question comes out of my mind since a month ago. Yet, the answer is still nowhere around the world. I don't know how to answer this question. If you asked me, do you think about your future marriage? I'll say no. Marriage is not my priority. 

Why is it so? 

This simply because marriage is not a major priority in my life. At least for now. I've got a lot of things to do in my life which are more important rather than to think about marriage all the time. I don't understand why some people can think about marriage all the time and not even think about other things in their life. Our political condition, our ummah, global issues and so on - these are more important than thinking about marriage. 

Yes, you can love people as much as you want. But to talk about marriage all the time is kinda boring. Ah maybe some people's way of thinking are different with mine. Still, it does not justify you to talk and think about marriage all the time. I do understand if there are boy and girl falling in love to each other, they tend to talk about marriage. Yes, but actually you are drowning in your own dream. You dream of it as it will become real really soon. 1000 years of loving does not even guarantee you to marry your boyfriend/girlfriend. If you are student, why don't you think about your student's life? Your goal to achieve triumph in your study? Why must the marriage topic will be your hot topic to be discussed? 

Simply, because you are dreaming too much.

Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment