Am I liberal?
No. I'm not fully liberal. Semi liberal-secular maybe? Ah I don't mind. After all, it is just a label. It is a disaster if anytime you're trying to open your mind, you'll be called as liberal. Let them call you with that label. It won't affects you at all. It proves you that your mind is not being prisoned. Not like them.
Is it that important?
Not really to certain people. But to me, it is yes. Because I want my idea to be versatile. I don't want my idea to be the same scope. 100 people with the same idea within the same scope, don't you think it is boring? Nah, this is the moment where your idea is taking part. Voice out your idea. Let it out. Sometimes against the mainstream is good. You can trigger other people to think and re-think.
Can you give an example?
Alright then. Here is the example.
See, you are against the mainstream. Then justify your idea. Don't just leave it like that as people might ignore your answer. More or less, you will accused as against the Islam. Lulz.
Bye.
Can you give an example?
Alright then. Here is the example.
What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam? The mainstream answer will be DEATH PENALTY.
What if I tell you that the punishment for apostasy is NOT NECESSARILY DEATH PENALTY.
See, you are against the mainstream. Then justify your idea. Don't just leave it like that as people might ignore your answer. More or less, you will accused as against the Islam. Lulz.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment