I don't know what to say. Scrolling timeline after Fajr prayer and saw a tweet saying that Chelsea's defeated against QPR 1-0.It was something that "should not happened". Well it is a football match. Ups and downs are normal.
Unfortunately this morning I got a paper. Land Law paper. Nothing more to say. Just a little bit disappointed with myself. I decided to answer Part A first, followed by Part B and lastly Part C. Time is really an enemy in every examination. I couldn't managed my time precisely. I've spent an hour to answer Part A. Part B was really annoying question. Too much to write till I've got no time even to think about sections or cases. Some of my friends say that "you should answer part C first". Well nothing is changed. Even if I answered Part C first, still it doesn't change anything. At the end, I'll stuck at Part A. Useless.
When I answered Part C, it was already 11.10 a.m. I've got 50 minutes to answer all 10 marks questions on Part C. Yes, it was sucks. I cannot even think of any sections and cases on that time. I'm struggling very hard to remember cases and the procedures etc. There was no time left. So I decided to compress my answer. I didn't know whether my answer is correct or not, I just didn't want to left the questions with no answers. And yeah, I finished all that questions at 12.00 at noon. Sharply.
Of course, it was very frustrated. I just want to pass this paper. I don't want to repeat this paper again. I don't want A, I just want to pass even if I got C, as long as I pass, then I should be very grateful.
Let's focus on Equity. 6 January. 9 am. Pray for me.
Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment