2 years ago
I'd got news from my family saying that you was sick and have lost your appetite. My bro said that you was likely to have the same symptoms as your sister (which died 28 February 2012) due to cancer. I felt uneasy with the news but I was optimist at that time that you'll recover soon.
16 January 2013 - 27 January 2013
I was finally home after finished my examinations. Yes, you were not that active like before. You had lost your appetite and became skinny. Your stomach was bloated. We took you to the clinic and the doctor gave you some medication. The doctor also did not know what you were suffering from. The best he could do was giving some medication (antibiotics and vitamin).
Yet, your condition didn't changed. You only ate a little food and you had spent your time sleeping. When the medication was running out, we went to the clinic asking for medication again. Still, your condition didn't changed. What we can do was feeding you with medication as prescribed. We fed you with milk so that your body gain energy. We also fed you with glucose to avoid dehydration.
27 January 2013
Your condition worsen. You spent almost all of your time sleeping but with eyes opened. You cannot walk either. Your body system was likely to be malfunction. Your sister, Puteh started to sleep around you. I didn't know why. Perhaps she knew that she would apart from you. Before I slept at 2 a.m, I fondled her for the last time. I cried before I slept as I knew she won't be here anymore when I woke up.
Your condition worsen. You spent almost all of your time sleeping but with eyes opened. You cannot walk either. Your body system was likely to be malfunction. Your sister, Puteh started to sleep around you. I didn't know why. Perhaps she knew that she would apart from you. Before I slept at 2 a.m, I fondled her for the last time. I cried before I slept as I knew she won't be here anymore when I woke up.
Today (28 January 2013)
After fajr prayer, I go to see her. My prediction is completely precise. She's gone, leaving behind all her painfulness and suffers. I didn't cried. Yes, it is sad to see her died but at the same time I'm relieved and satisfied with what we had done to her. We fed her enough food and done our obligation to give her the best treatment throughout all her life.
28 January 2013, just a month and a year since her sister's departed (28 February 2012). Nothing more or less I can do anymore. Whoever gone is gone and no way they would come back.
To my precious cat, Kiki:
Thank you for coming into our life and cheered us up. You are one of the best thing that I ever had in my life.
So long, Kiki.
Rest in Peace.
"The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"
- G.K Chesterton -



No comments:
Post a Comment