No, please don't misunderstood. I'm not holding any grudge against you. Just, your words kept playing in my mind. I don't know why, but some people said, someone will telling the truth when they got angry. LOL.
Hihihi. Let me tell you something. This is from my heart. No fake okay.
A friend is still a friend no matter what you do. You can remove me, but I will not remove you. You can block me, but I will not block you. You can say you hate me, but I will never say so. You can put me in the lowest position of your life, but I will put you in the highest position in my life. Even if I treat you like a garbage or what, you never know what inside my heart said.
Nope. I don't feel sad when you remove me. Why? Cuz I'm used to it. You had removed me about 3-4 times before and I'm not going to ask you to add me anymore. Enough is enough. I will let you go. :)
I hope you will succeed in your life. All the best. Please, please pass your papers. :)
P/s: Oh see this pictures below ya.
Did you see the 'Close Friends' Tab? You know what, you have been in there before. Just before.
Bye
Dah la. Jangan sedih2. Kalau orang tu tanak kawan kita, masih ada ramai di luar sana yang menunggu kehadiran kita & perlukan kita. Sapa tahu.
ReplyDeleteTiba2 teringat saya pernah terbaca satu ayat ni, datangnya seseorang insan dalam hidup kita kerana diaturkan oleh Allah. Sebab apa Allah hantar dia yang 'nakal' ni dalam hidup kita? Sebab Allah nak uji sejauh mana tahap kesabaran kita dalam menempuhi ujian Allah. Besar kedudukan kita disisi Allah kalau kita bersabar.
Ewah~ tiba2 pulak saya nasihat orang. Kadang diri saya sendiri pun tak betul.
oh btw. saya ada tak dalam list u? :p
ReplyDelete@Lobak Merah
ReplyDeleteSaya tak sedih pun. Kan tuuu ada tulis saya x sedih. Hihihi. . . Terima kasih untuk perkongsian. Saya hargainya. :D
@Hannan
Hahaha. Belum lagi. Coming soon insya Allah. :D
Well hey.. you know what? you can't just let go... instead, you must fight for it. ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://rasailulashwaq.blogspot.com/2011/09/thank-you.html