Via Pencil And Paper

Suka + Duka

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Chapter 26

I want to be a lawyer.
Therefore, I need to fight like hell to pass all the papers.
Ah yes. Some lecturers made me scared.
But it doesn't matter.
I can't do anything unless I put much effort to survive in the world of facts.

Oh yeah. Some annoying people said something unpleasantly.
They said "budak nerd je pergi kelas tiap hari".
What the shit they are talking about?
What are they expect us to do?
Sit in front of the laptop and playing sims social all the time?
For these kind of people.
I will say.
"Pergi mampuslah. Kalau nak gagal, gagal la sorang-sorang. Tak perlu nak ajak orang lain!"

Pity their parents.
To have such kids.
Wasting a plenty of money to send these freaks to the university only to fail in the exam.
Sigh ~
"Ah tak payah pedulilah"
I want to succed in my life.
Therefore, I will study hard like hell.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment