Via Pencil And Paper

Suka + Duka

Friday, 30 September 2011

Chapter 27

Today I went to Padang Kawad for National Kesatria.
Yeah, Kesatria makes me want to use kata-kata kesat !
I made some mistakes during kawad till one of the commander said to me "You do this blablablablablablabla"
It was really annoying, fellas. Seriously.
And then people staring at me.
What? Did I made a big mistake?
I'm learning okay.
Don't stared at me just like you never made a mistake.
Sigh~

Ah ya. Then one of my friend mocking me.
Sumpah annoying.
Rasa macam nak bagi je penampar jepun.
Nasib baik aku tak terikut dengan rentak kau.
Sabar je lah.

That annoying guy put the blame on me. 
Yes, I'm wrong but do you think it is a good manner to mock at me in front of the other?
I do mistakes, you fix me.
You do mistakes, I fix you.
Don't act like a bullshit, dude. 

Bye.


2 comments:

  1. Kesat, short form untuk kesatria. haha memg sesuai la tu. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakaka. Tahu takpe. Masuk kesat memang rasa nak keluarkan kata2 kesat je. :P

    ReplyDelete